Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2018
Hello,

i have recently joined my 2 hard drives into a RAID 0 Drive which resulted in a malfunction for me ,
in Disk management i can only see one Disk, the other is not detected, however, if i went to the BIOS screen i can see them both .my question is how i would remove this RAID 0 and go back to normal state.

please if you do have a clue concerning this issue, do come forward, much obliged.

Solution
When you setup RAID 0, it will show up as a single drive, with double the space. Is that what you see? To go back to normal, you need to go into the RAID configuration, break the RAID, then re-install Windows. Need to have backups of your files before you do this.
When you setup RAID 0, it will show up as a single drive, with double the space. Is that what you see? To go back to normal, you need to go into the RAID configuration, break the RAID, then re-install Windows. Need to have backups of your files before you do this.

Solution
May 29, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from dantedraxlar : "How to Disable Raid 0 config"

Hello,

I would like to enquire about a solution concerning my current problem that I'm dealing with right now , I have an Acer Gamer Laptop " Acer predator g9 591" with 2 independent disks (a SATA drive = 900Gb; and an SSD drive = 256 Gb) , I made a mistake when I made a RAID 0 config of these two drives with the Intel Rapid Storage Technology ,now I would like to break the RAID 0 but it wouldn't do so , I've tried to change from the BIOS mode "RAID to AHCI" but it didn't work, now the system only recognizes the SSD drive which has the OS windows 10 installed in and compeltely deprived me from the other SATA Drive, if anyone has an idea or a solution for this irritating problem, please do come forward, it's an urgent matter .

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.