Random black screens while gamig

Dunwanted

Commendable
Apr 11, 2016
Just bought a new pc Asus rog 751JL, tried playing games, but when every time I play a game, everything is normal at first but then while in middle of the game my screen would go black for 2-4 seconds then display goes back to normal. quite annoying when playing online games.
i've tried everything i could think of so far, updated graphics card drivers, clean uninstall on display drivers then installed again, resetted my pc to factory configurations.

windows 10, Nvidia GTX 765m

Hi,

May we know the complete specification of your laptop? Please do try doing a clean install of the graphics driver that may solve the problem.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics driver.
- Once done, check Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to the graphics card.
- Next is to download and install the latest driver from the manufacturer site of the GPU. (AMD, Intel or Nvidia)
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed then test it again.

Hopefully this will help. :)

-

Dunwanted

Commendable
Apr 11, 2016
here are my specs:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model G751JL
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU ASUS-NotebookSKU
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2594 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

Yes i've done that before and did not work, i uninstalled the display drivers and nvidia drivers witht he DDU program and installed latest drivers.