Razer Blade vs XPS 15 or something else?

netsuJ

Commendable
Sep 9, 2016
Razer Blade 14”
i7-7700HQ
GTX 1060
16GB RAM
512GB SSD

XPS 15 9560
i7-7700HQ
GTX 1050
32 GB RAM
1TB SSD

I’m really stuck on deciding which laptop to get. I’m in using this for college and super casual gaming. But for college I’m looking for a ultrabook that’s thin and small. No bigger than a 15” (the XPS is pushing it). I will use this for programs like photoshop and autocad for the future also.

Are razer laptops unreliable or will last last for a few years. I love the design since it’s so similar to the full metal feel a MacBook has but doesn't have the performance that I need.
Are there any other choices beside these 2? Or should I pick one of these. My budget is no more than $2000. Thanks

Solution
You might as well get a MacBook if you like the Razer the only caveat is that you're going to need to do a dual boot installation of Windows 10 on the MacBook. If the two options above are our/your only choices, pick up the XPS. If you'r open to suggestions, you can take a look at EVGA's laptops.

Lutfij

Splendid
You might as well get a MacBook if you like the Razer the only caveat is that you're going to need to do a dual boot installation of Windows 10 on the MacBook. If the two options above are our/your only choices, pick up the XPS. If you'r open to suggestions, you can take a look at EVGA's laptops.

Solution