Razer Kraken 7.1 or Kingston Hyperx Cloud

Oakley999

Estimable
May 17, 2014
I got my razer kraken 7.1 a few days ago, and it already had static problems as soon as i got it out the box. I believe its just faulty. Should I send it back to get another pair or RMA it and get a refund, to buy the Hyperx Cloud?

Solution
Keep in mind though that the kingston hyperx cloud isn't a 7.1 headset.

I've heard some great reviews about the hyperx cloud so if you don't mind it not having 7.1 then if it was me i'd probably go with the hyperx cloud

Exeon X

Estimable
Sep 6, 2014
Keep in mind though that the kingston hyperx cloud isn't a 7.1 headset.

I've heard some great reviews about the hyperx cloud so if you don't mind it not having 7.1 then if it was me i'd probably go with the hyperx cloud

Solution

Exeon X

Estimable
Sep 6, 2014
I read a lot of complaints about the G35, i actually had it for a day and had to return it because of an issue i had with it and got it refunded.
I'm pretty sure my was faulty in some way, but besides that for some reason it really clamped my head a bit too tight, i also had trouble hearing my own voice when i talked over teamspeak, considering how it blocks sounds(which is usually good, but was bad in my case as i wasn't used to it and it was weird/wrong all over)

I don't know maybe it's just my own bad experience, as i do own a ton of Logitech products and love the brand in general

Oakley999

Estimable
May 17, 2014
Yeah, i've been on an unlucky spree of 3 headsets so far which have broke on me, 2 of them faulty straight away and then 1 (my siberia v2) got too squeaky. I think I might just go into a local shop and try them out, as it's pissing both me and my parents off with having to keep sending these headsets back.