Razer Kraken vs HyperX Cloud Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechanics55

Estimable
Jun 27, 2014
There's a $10 difference in both of these headsets. I don't care, but which one do you all think is better? If you own one of these headsets then I'd appreciate your opinion even more! I have some headset but it really bothers my ears, feels like they're pushed against me and feels almost like burning a little bit. If anyone can recommend a nice pair, too, that is really comfortable and within $50-$70, that is appreciated too :)

Solution
The razer one fakes 7.1 sound and the quality is crap I have the kingston and IT IS GREAT comfortable lightweight and sounds good. Get it and save for a sound card and prepare yourselve to be blown away !!!!

BlueFireZ

Estimable
Well nither are very good, ive had the Kraken 7.1 and the was always a buzzing noise in the background, and ive heard not very good reviews from the Kingston HyperX Cloud. I would recommend the Corsair H2100 which is around the same price range your looking for.

Hope this helps!

Zfrench

Estimable
Jun 15, 2014
The razer one fakes 7.1 sound and the quality is crap I have the kingston and IT IS GREAT comfortable lightweight and sounds good. Get it and save for a sound card and prepare yourselve to be blown away !!!!

Solution

Mechanics55

Estimable
Jun 27, 2014

Sorry for the late reply but yeah they are sweet. No more ears getting pushed up against my head either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS