Brian_99

Estimable
Dec 19, 2015
Hello all,

Today I have some questions on the Razer brand. Starting off, how reliable and effective are their products? I'm getting a lot of mixed answers so if you could explain in detail it would be greatly appreciated. Second, for an engineering student that needs a laptop with excellent specs (intel core i7, 16gb ram, and independent graphics card for starters), what is their best product? Finally, is the razer core worth it? I understand it is a big step and that if it functions to the max it would be astounding, but my concern is CPU bottlenecks in gaming. Could a razer laptop actually run a 1070 or 1080 at full performance?

Regards,
A student

Solution
I would wait for 10 series mobile to be released or get a desktop computer. Razer is not a bad brand. You can also check MSI, ASUS ROG they are all fine. If you did plan to carry a big Razer Core around with you then I am sure you wouldn't mine having a desktop

dexxterlab97

Respectable
Jul 4, 2016
I would wait for 10 series mobile to be released or get a desktop computer. Razer is not a bad brand. You can also check MSI, ASUS ROG they are all fine. If you did plan to carry a big Razer Core around with you then I am sure you wouldn't mine having a desktop

Solution

Brian_99

Estimable
Dec 19, 2015
I don't intend to carry it around with me but I would keep it in the dorm for gaming sessions. It's a big campus, lots of walking, so I want the laptop to still offer stellar performance at a reasonable weight.