Brando00

Estimable
Mar 21, 2015
Hi, I have recently purchased a Razer Neon headset with the retractable microphone. I have tried plugging the pink 3.5 mm jack into all of the other ports but still I get nothing. When I go to control panel and click sound and then go to recording the microphone doesn't show up on there either. So obviously when I go on device manager there also is no option for me to roll back any drivers. I have the sound working just not the microphone, any help would be great.
Thanks.

Im_Infinity

Estimable
Mar 21, 2015

is your headset showing on synapse

Im_Infinity

Estimable
Mar 21, 2015

make sure the pink adapter is in the pink slot and make sure the green one is in the green slot if this doesnt work cables could possible be fault but you can get the fairly cheap if you look around another thing you could try is plug the headset into a friends computer and see if you get the same result if you get the same result you could have a fault connection possibly on the motherboard

Brando00

Estimable
Mar 21, 2015

I already tried Synapse

Im_Infinity

Estimable
Mar 21, 2015

try it in a friends computer if that dont work write a support ticket with razer they should contact you within 24hours with abit more help i hope this helps you