Rca charges sometimes?

Jul 25, 2016
Both me and my brother bought rca tablets about two months ago. While mine sill works fine his stopped charging so we went through the house looking for chargers. We tried them on my tablet first and all 7 worked but only one older cell phone charger worked and thats only sometimes. We tried factory reset and anyting else we could think of short of banging on it or taking it apart. Some advice would be appreciated as we didn't get warranties and are short on funds thank you. PS when we can get it charging it works fine.

Solution
Being that the tablet is so new, it is really best that you (or he) take it back to the store where purchased, or contact the manufacturer to see about a repair or a replacement.

Anything under warranty you really need to have them look at rather than trying things yourself, and probably voiding the warranty.

NOTE: Although you say you 'didn't get warranties' all devices come with standard warranties. You don't have to have purchased the extended ones. Unless the device was purchased used, it comes with a warranty.
Being that the tablet is so new, it is really best that you (or he) take it back to the store where purchased, or contact the manufacturer to see about a repair or a replacement.

Anything under warranty you really need to have them look at rather than trying things yourself, and probably voiding the warranty.

NOTE: Although you say you 'didn't get warranties' all devices come with standard warranties. You don't have to have purchased the extended ones. Unless the device was purchased used, it comes with a warranty.

Solution