RCA Speaker Box

ericb5214

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016
I had an Arion Legacy speaker system (http://www.amazon.com/Arion-Legacy-ARDS750-BK-Crushing-Subwoofers/dp/B00U7HQWU8) but the control box broke. Is there another one i could buy that i can connect the 2 satelite speakers and 2 subs to? The speakers require RCA input but i can't find one that has RCA outputs

Solution
Looks like to me this is more than a control box, it's also the amplifier.

The RCA to speakers is a little misleading, because RCA is typically used for un-amplified signal but in this case the signal is coming off from an amplifier, and as such you don't have be be married to RCA. If you can find another box just like it, and the only difference is, is using bare wires connection, just peel one end of that RCA and directly attach to new box.
Looks like to me this is more than a control box, it's also the amplifier.

The RCA to speakers is a little misleading, because RCA is typically used for un-amplified signal but in this case the signal is coming off from an amplifier, and as such you don't have be be married to RCA. If you can find another box just like it, and the only difference is, is using bare wires connection, just peel one end of that RCA and directly attach to new box.

Solution