Feb 25, 2018
Hi, i have 1 sound system for a home theater with 8 RCA default plugs, and i want to connect it to my computer with a z170A m5 motherboard, how can i do that?

article_147485983557e8933bdea310.png

3m-rca-cable-for-home-cinema-7.1-multichannel-audio-systems-8x-rca-plug-to-plug-1052-p.jpg

How can i do that without spend absurd amount of money?

Solution
No. I'm not sure. I can't read the top of the receiver where the RCA connections are and I'm not finding a specs page (in english/google translate) for the unit. If the receiver supports 5.1, and each of those Red/White inputs at the top of the unit correspond to Front L/R, Rear L/R, and Center/Sub, then you would need three of those cables I linked, but to be sure, I need a clearer picture of those inputs and how they're labeled (or a link to a users guide).

-Wolf sends
Feb 25, 2018

Are you sure? This MOBO support up to 7.1 channel, this sound system is only 5.1, so...
If o use that cable i will only can use center speaker and subwoofer...

No. I'm not sure. I can't read the top of the receiver where the RCA connections are and I'm not finding a specs page (in english/google translate) for the unit. If the receiver supports 5.1, and each of those Red/White inputs at the top of the unit correspond to Front L/R, Rear L/R, and Center/Sub, then you would need three of those cables I linked, but to be sure, I need a clearer picture of those inputs and how they're labeled (or a link to a users guide).

-Wolf sends

Solution
Board has standard connectors for 5.1
From the photo - as its orientated in the picture

Red is front left/right
Socket to the left of it is Rear left/right
Socket top left is sub/centre.

So just 3 straight 3.5mm to twin rca cables is what you need as Wolfshadw has already suggested.