Real Time Protection Not working-MalwareBytes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2018
Web-Protection, Ransomware Protection and Malware Protection will not stay on, and in fact will not turn on at all. I am running the program as an administrator.

I've since discovered that the solution is to exit the program, download and install the latest addition of MB (you do not need to uninstall the previous version), and then restart your computer, and the MB program should run correctly with everything enabled.

Solution
The error related to MB, and the real time protections would not stay on. Sometimes it would say starting up but then would turn off almost immediately.

I had this occurring on two computers. The solution is to exit the program, download and install the latest addition of MB (you do not need to uninstall the previous version), and then restart your computer, and the MB program should run correctly with everything enabled.
Dec 11, 2018
The error related to MB, and the real time protections would not stay on. Sometimes it would say starting up but then would turn off almost immediately.

I had this occurring on two computers. The solution is to exit the program, download and install the latest addition of MB (you do not need to uninstall the previous version), and then restart your computer, and the MB program should run correctly with everything enabled.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.