Recovery LG Optimus Me P350

BettyClau

Honorable
Apr 29, 2013
My smartphone "died", It's a LG Optimus Me P350, one day It just stop working, first the battery icon gets black with a white colored symbol "?", and then after 5 minutes the screen turns black and the phone shuts down. From that moment my Optimus hasn't star again, It doesn't go over the initial black image with the LG logo.. how can I fixe It.. please help !!

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Could be a dead battery, could be a dead phone.

Cell phones and laptops now days use lithium-ion batteries, and they're only good for so long. They can only take so much abuse and be charged so many times. Eventually they lose the ability to hold a charge at all. Some are manufactured better than others and therefor last longer.

With that in mind, take the phone to a repair center and ask if they can test it with another battery. If the phone works with a new battery, then you know what the issue was and you can replace the battery.

If however the phone still doesn't work, it would indicate an issue with the phone itself. There's plenty of potential places the issue could occur, from hardware to software. If this is the case, it's best to either send the phone in for repairs or bid it farewell and buy yourself a new one.

TRENDING THREADS