Regulations on C B radio antenna causing interference in Nova Scotia

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb lassie

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
My neighbor, who lives in the same apartment house (3 apartments in total), has a CB radio. We have lived next to each other for 20 yrs. This past June, his CB transmissions started coming through my computer speakers. The voices are loud and garbled. I checked with him and we confirmed times he was on his radio and i had the interference. I tried to work it out with him neighborly, but he said he does not know what the problem is. I believe it is the antenna and he must have done something to it in late May/June for us to be having this problem all of a sudden. Other neighbors complained and he moved the antenna as it was coming in over phones and tv's. It has something to do with the grounding of the antenna. I am looking for the regulations regarding the interference and my right to use my computer anytime i want without interference. I want them because he said he was not going to do anything about it. I don't know what the laws are regarding this. Can you help me?

Judi

Dep

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
I am trying to do t he same thing Judi. I have spoken to this guy and instead he does something about it he and his family looks like they want to fight but I have no inclination to bend so low, but I want to take care of this problem. Suddenly one of my speaker is not playing with any bass. I am wandering if this could be a cause to.

Status
Not open for further replies.