Report: HTC EVO 4G to Cost $400, Launching June 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryter

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2009
As a sprint customer, ive been waiting for a shiny new android phone and here it is. Guess i'll be waiting a few more weeks before upgrading :D

MEGIDDO

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2007
Ok, I'll admit I'm not the know it all of cell phones. So I have a (probably stupid) question. What mobile carrier will be offering this phone?

Azimuth01

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2009
I would like to get this phone, but there's no 4g in my area, and according to sprint, there are currently no plans to ever get it. With that in mind, there is not much reason to upgrade from my touch 2 anytime in the near future.

insider3

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
[citation][nom]MEGIDDO[/nom]Ok, I'll admit I'm not the know it all of cell phones. So I have a (probably stupid) question. What mobile carrier will be offering this phone?[/citation]

Sometimes stupid questions can be answered by reading. Hint 1. The URL of the article gives it away. Hint 2 Read the first paragraph.

G

I'm getting that EVO Beast on pre order the second it is available!

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
[citation][nom]insider3[/nom]Sometimes stupid questions can be answered by reading. Hint 1. The URL of the article gives it away. Hint 2 Read the first paragraph.[/citation]

That and Sprint is the only network running around screaming "We have 4G! We have 4G! We were first!" even though that is laughable right now at best.

G

I don't understand where all the sprint hate comes from, they've had the best family plans for years and years. Right now we have four phones with unlimited data plans ( and evdo on all, soon to hit 4G with my evo ) for under 200 with taxes. No other company can touch that. My phone even works overseas in south america. Sprint may not be the absolute best, but it has the best bang for the buck, especially if one isn't up to paying verizon even more cash for the difference. Number 2 on sale isnt bad at all :)

CrunchDude

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2008
Touchscreen is the future, so you might as well get used to it. Don't push back. I did at first, too, but once you get over thinking inside the ever smaller-shrinking box, you will inevitably yearn to be free.

CrunchDude

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2008
Touchscreen is the future, so you might as well get used to it. Don't push back. I did at first, too, but once you get over thinking inside the ever smaller-shrinking box, you will inevitably yearn to be free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS