Report: T-Mobile Customer Support Confirms iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaedenV

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
Customer support training for weeks? How hard could it be?

Customer: I done broke it
Company rep: Is it under warranty?
Customer: no
Company rep: Sucks for you

Really, not that hard...

silver565

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]I'm sure T-Mobile will say it as the first "4G" iPhone like it did with the BlackBerry 9900. They take BS marketing to a new level.[/citation]

Nope, it's revolutionary remember

G

That's an old news. My friend just spoke with Verizon customer service rep, the rep confirmed that Verizon will be receiving iPhone 7 as Verizon decided not to carry the inferior iPhone 5 or 6!

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]T-Mobile is still around lol, I thought they went out a couple of years ago....Loserville if your still on that network![/citation]

Actually they have a pretty stellar tower infrastructure, that's why AT&T wants to acquire them, you goon.

G

I asked them and they told me that they were getting it also!

G

My friend just called Verizon. They told him they're getting it tomorrow.

Cash091

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
it would make since that they are getting it... considering they are being bought out by the company that debuted the phone to begin with.

silver565

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
I'm waiting for the huge lines of people waiting for the new revolutionary product.

What happened to the days of the space race, and trying to go faster in jets etc...

Azn Cracker

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
Hey a friend that heard it from a co-worker that is related to a T-Mobile employee told me that they were going to be free!!

How reliable is that?? This thread should end.

ihadtopostthis

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
My friend's friend's cousin's dad's brother's cousin's gramma said she called steve jobs, who then said that the iPhone 5 will only be available in Africa because he's tired of all the kids making up rumors.

Wish I Was Wealthy

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Good to see so many people already know what to expect from Apple. That is a real expensive to buy,but real el cheapo to make mobile phone & that is all it will ever be for the apple followers known as iSheep.

G

Call your retention team, and mention code TMO77UB to have your phone reserved for the first 14000 units in Southern California

Status
Not open for further replies.