Reset without Screen Access

miss_neely111

Prominent
Sep 15, 2017
The screeon on my Samsung Note 2014 edition 10.1 tablet isn't working and I'd like to sell my device. First I want to do a reset so my personal stuff is removed. Is there a way to reset without having the access to view the screen?

I know it works because the lights come on and sounds upon power up and charging.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Android Tablets 2
J Android Tablets 10
Y Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 3
K Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 3
B Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 2
R Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 2
C Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
1 Android Tablets 5
B Android Tablets 2
L Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 9
A Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
i tried hard reset on my rca voyager 111 tablet but after the initial logo it goes back to the screen that says voyager 111 a
How do I get my tablet to in freezes I tried to factory reset my tablet but now it is stuck on the nextbook screen and won't
Solved! I have done the hard copy reset and it still stuck on Verizon screen
Solved! Can't get passed Google screen after reset?
I have a Android Nextbook used. I did a reset now its frozen on the screen that says Encrypting time remaining 00:00 i cant po
I've done the factory reset but it just keeps bringing me back to the reboot screen...
problem in samsung tab 2 p3110 stuck on logo screen after resets!!
After doing a hard reset on my rca viking pro 10" it still wont start stuck on rcd screen
nextbook n16a8 bought new, touchscreen quit working. locked on nextbook screen. factory reset changes nothint
I forgot my password on my lock screen how so I reset it
Did hard reset and it's stuck on logo screen what do I do?
Reset lock screen
Galaxy Tab A 10.1 will not rotate screen. How to reset?
Galileo pro 11.5 white screen when I try to turn on. Tried to hard reset but the screen is still is white don't know if it's w
hard reset nextbook 10 goes to the boot manager screen
My tablet will turn on, but stays at the boot screen. Ive tried the factory data reset buttons, but no response. What should i
Touch screen stuck on welcome reset no help
the screen gose on as far as the word android but then wont go to home screen tried different chargers and reset it lots of ti
My RCA tablet won't change screens with the dog and powered by android. I've tried resetting by using a push pin. It still won
How can I fix a black screen for a Memorex tablet when I can't see anything even while trying to factory reset it

ASK THE COMMUNITY