Solved! Resizing Pictures RCA Viking Pro 2 in 1

fawna8675

Prominent
Aug 25, 2017
Wanted to know how to resize pictures and screenshots after taking pictures with Viking Pro 2 in 1 Tablet camera app.

I am also having problems finding pictures and screenshots after taking them too. Sometimes they show up in Google Drive and sometimes within the camera app but not all the time.

I was almost sure about RCA having Live Chat with they're tech support but I've looked and couldn't find anything.

Any suggestions for the easiest ways to access all this would be much appreciated!

Thank You.

Solution
You can download any number of image editing apps from the Google Play store. The pictures should always show up in your tablet local storage, but I have seen some devices where the copy to Google Drive takes a long time to happen, or does not at all depending on how the settings are. The normal place for photos is Google Photo not Drive.
You can download any number of image editing apps from the Google Play store. The pictures should always show up in your tablet local storage, but I have seen some devices where the copy to Google Drive takes a long time to happen, or does not at all depending on how the settings are. The normal place for photos is Google Photo not Drive.

Solution