Solved! Rip blu-ray to iso file with menu?

Aug 8, 2020
Decided to rip my blu-rays and DVDs and store them on a hard drive and stream them to my TV, via PS4 and Plex. However, some of the blu-rays--such as bonus dics to music concerts--contain many 'separate' menus that are navigated via the menu. I use a Mac computer.

When I ripped such a blu-ray, it littered my Plex library with about 30 little videos with no menu, rendering the content useless and messy.

I want to copy such discs so that they are all included in one file, one container, and the videos within are navigable through the original menu. Does this mean I need to copy to an ISO file? I've tried Handbrake and DVDFab, but can't see how to do this. DVDFab allows such cloning, but when I try it, after it rips the disc, it asks me to insert a blank blu-ray disc,whereas I want to keep the ISO file on my hard drive.

Any advice?

Solution
DVDFab says:
If you’re new to the software, you’ll probably want to pick either the Full Disc, Main Movie or Clone/Burn modules at this point. Full Disc will let you copy the DVD to a hard drive in its entirety while Main Movie while only copy the main title of the disc and ignore everything else. Note that both modules will copy the DVD to ISO format. You’ll be able to choose later whether you want the contents as an ISO image file or an ISO movie folder.
DVDFab says:
If you’re new to the software, you’ll probably want to pick either the Full Disc, Main Movie or Clone/Burn modules at this point. Full Disc will let you copy the DVD to a hard drive in its entirety while Main Movie while only copy the main title of the disc and ignore everything else. Note that both modules will copy the DVD to ISO format. You’ll be able to choose later whether you want the contents as an ISO image file or an ISO movie folder.

Solution
Aug 8, 2020
Thanks, DVDFab, however, there doesn't seem to be a 'Full Disc' mode.

When I use 'Copy', it always asks me to insert a blank disc. When I use 'Ripper, it outputs many chapters, instead of one file. Where is the 'Full Disc' mode?