Roku Express +, no logo on TV screen

dumbfred

Commendable
Jan 22, 2017
I have Roku Express + correctly connected to my TV with composite cable And I did choose correct TV input. I plugged AC power cord into AC power supply. Result, no video, no Roku logo comes up on TV screen I do have cable connected correctly BECAUSE I HEAR AUDIO CLICKS FROM TV SPEAKER WHEN I PUSH ANY & ALL THE BUTTONS ON THE ROKU REMOTE. This is 2nd Roku Express + new from box that I tried with same result NO ROKU LOGO ON
MY TV SCREENM

Solution
Some TVs have a shared component video (3 RCA jacks) and composite video input. If yours does you may have to go into the TV menu and select composite rather than component.
If that doesn't help try the Roku on another TV to make sure that it's not the problem. It's possible to get two from a bad production run.

dumbfred

Commendable
Jan 22, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from dumbfred : "Roku Express +, no logo on TV screen"

I have Roku Express + correctly connected to my TV with composite cable And I did choose correct TV input. I plugged AC power cord into AC power supply. Result, no video, no Roku logo comes up on TV screen I do have cable connected correctly BECAUSE I HEAR AUDIO CLICKS FROM TV SPEAKER WHEN I PUSH ANY & ALL THE BUTTONS ON THE ROKU REMOTE. This is 2nd Roku Express + new from box that I tried with same result NO ROKU LOGO ON
MY TV SCREEN

Some TVs have a shared component video (3 RCA jacks) and composite video input. If yours does you may have to go into the TV menu and select composite rather than component.
If that doesn't help try the Roku on another TV to make sure that it's not the problem. It's possible to get two from a bad production run.

Solution