diegosmarines

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015
First, sorry for my english. My native language is spanish.
I didn't find too much information about this kind of virus "outbound" so i still can't find a solution.

The problem: Pop up banners on EVERY browser, even after formated the pc with clean install.
I've used: windows defender, spybot, malwarebytes, avira and still cant find this little demon!
Plus, i think he is the reason because my internet connection is really slow.

This is what i'm talking about:
Sin-título.png

Can you help me with this? Is killing me :(

noidea_77

Honorable
Jul 28, 2012
If it came back after a clean install of Windows, it's probably part of a software you installed. Best ay migth be to reinstall Windows again, install a virus scanner as the first software, install all Windows updates and re-install the other software afterwards. Create a backup before installing any freeware, so you can go back to the point before the installation.

diegosmarines

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015

the same pop ups here :(... this is killing me!... are you using Windows 10?

Birk25

Estimable
Aug 20, 2015

win 10 but now with win 8 is the same sh*t

diegosmarines

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015

But what about killing this virus? That's the important!

Birk25

Estimable
Aug 20, 2015

IE, chrome, firefox with adblock.. same problem

Chris_4

Estimable
Aug 20, 2015
Its not a virus its an extension in chrome thats why it came back after formatting the computer when you sign into chrome it automatically re-installs extensions check them and remove any unwanted ones

Birk25

Estimable
Aug 20, 2015

after formatting i've used chrome without account and i have the same problem

Go into the settings and remove every extension. If the problem persists, ditch Chrome and use Firefox.

Chrome and the rest of Google exists solely to find out as much as they can about you and use that information to encourage you to buy products from companies who pay them to advertise.

Most of these utilities that take over your default homepage and search engine don't appear in the Control Panel and can't be uninstalled fomr there. Many don't even show in Programme Files or Programme Data but they are in your Application Data folder.

Press the Windows key and R together and type in regedit then press Enter. From the File menu, select Export then note the name and location of the backup you're creating in case anything goes wrong. Then navigate to H_KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software and scroll through the list deleting the junk entries. Look at the Microsoft entry and find Shared Tools. Under msconfig, delete anything that starts automatically when the machine is powered up that you don't need to start. Do the same in Windows\Current Version\Run.

Collapse the hive then go into H_KEY_CURRENT_USER and repeat the process. When you finish, leave the Registry from the File>Exit menu and restart the computer - twice.

Then you need to clean out the Application data folder under C:\Users\{yourname} and remove the folders that correspond with the threats you found in the Registry and want to remove, along with any others. Pay particular attention to the Temp folder, deleting as much as it allows you to; the remnainder is necessary for Microsoft's purposes. Do the same under teh AllUsers account.

In Control Panel>Internet Options, reset your homepage before you open IE. Other browsers will need the same but one will need to run properly when you open it. When you do, reset the search option and remove all others.

noidea_77

Honorable
Jul 28, 2012

How do you connect to the Internet? Could it be a hacked router that redirects you to this pages?
Are there other devices on the same network without this problem? After re-installing Windows, did you install a virus scanner?
Did you try without any other software installed?

RababNoor

Estimable
Aug 22, 2015

1. First open your browser [all browser] extension/addons [you can find them in settings]
2. Remove the extensions/addons that you didn't install & especially remove the java flash extension
3. Download this "Revo Uninstaller Freeware" from their official website & install
4. Unistall any unwanted software & Scan for files/ folders & then Select all and Delete them
5. Later download this "AdwCleaner" from official sites & install & Scan
6. After scanning complete, it request you to restart
7. After restart, if the problem is gone Unistall these recommended apps & install "Ublock Origin" or "Adguard Adblock" in your browser extension/addon
8. Even after these you don't get your solution, then maybe your Pc is hacked

https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html