Rzer Deathadder software help

lynspottery

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2011
I am not sure where to place this, but I recently started playing GW2 and discovered the freedom of casting on the run! However, I have a 2yr old Deathadder mouse which I really like but cannot find any software listed on my pc for it. It appears to be using the standard MS mouse software.

What I wanted to do was be able to program the two left side buttons so that I could work on dodge as I learn to strafe and cast lovely spells on the run. I've always played a caster-type so this is all new to me.

I went to the Razer webpage, but could not seem to get past all the links that just pointed you back onto yourself. No answers and not even a forum contact where you can ask simple questions on what software I might be able to use to program these keys with or even for updated driver information. It seems they have a "Glass Wall" between customer needs and technical answers.

So I am here on this forum where I've always gotten very friendly and helpful information and advise. Any help and advise is welcome.

lynspottery

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2011

Thanks, I found what I was looking for finally. I can't remember who gave me the info but I was able to download the software and set it up today.

Appreciate the help anyway.

Steve Works

Estimable
Oct 29, 2014

The second link is the only one that worked for me. Thanks, mate!