S7 edge screen freeze and then start after few minutes by pressing power+volume button . From few days my phone hangs and screen off. Can anyone helps me how to overcome this issue. I also try wipe cache partition and also factort reset. Please tell me how to overcome this issue.
Sounds like something you are using or something on the device is causing it. If you did the reset that is to keep your personal data, then that won't help. You would need to do a "Hard Reset" to remove anything that could be causing problems. This would wipe the device and then reinstall the original OS and apps. Your personal stuff and anything installed on the device after it was bought would be gone. After doing this, use the device for a while without reinstalling any apps you had added. If it works fine, then try reinstalling the apps you had, one at a time and use the phone for a while after each one. When you start to have problems again, then you know what app was the cause and you can remove it.
NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your phone, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the phone.
Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.
To "Hard Reset" the phone...
1. Make sure that the phone is actually powered off.
2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.
3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
6. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
7. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
8. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the phone.
9. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.