Safe cloud storage or torrent streaming to use?

trsampaio

Estimable
Jan 6, 2016
Hey guys. I'm quite tired of using several cloud systems to farm free storage and in the end suffer with government spying my files.

Any alternative that works? I've found this Fibo for cloud and streaming, but they're not open yet. I wonder if there any similar to http://www.fibo.io/ ?

Can you tell us how the government is spying on your data? Don't tell me you keep your passwords / accounts text file on a cloud storage...

Why this sounds as a (hidden) promotion for a cloud service? OP registered just to "share" his great discovery ;)

Edit: The "great" service is actually shared cloud storage... You must give up two units of your own storage to get one unit of "cloud" storage - great deal!!!

trsampaio

Estimable
Jan 6, 2016
Really, the corruption in south america generate several cases in privacy break. I've been using Mega but there's limited monthly bandwidth

That is not "spying" that is monitoring for illegal downloads of music/movies/etc.. and is done normally. It's not because of corruption and is not done by the government although it should be done with approval from the government. If you put a copy of your own files on the server I am sure you won't have any issues. The ISP is just told to search for illegal downloads and files and report it to the authorities. If you have a document on your computer that states "I don't like my mayor he should be fired" and they bring you in for being a dissident, that would be spying on you.