danielhanutt

Prominent
May 1, 2017
Hey there i have a sager np9377s and it seems that every time i power on, the screen will be blank like no power.. after a while it will restart itself and then the lights will blink normally like its running even my orbweaver and my external mouse will light up but still the screen will not on.

I tried to port in an external monitor but it doesnt load anything.

Tried to take out my gtx sli n run onboard vga... also nothing only all light blink with beeps.. tried to run on one graphic card also nothing..

I cant even load bios or press anything coz screen seems like off.. i tried alot of things but it seems not to work..even holding power button 30sec n all...

Please i need help..

Im from singapore and i brought it from a seller.. so i cant send it to sager for repairs...

Solution
If an external monitor didn't work, and you hooked it up while the laptop was off rather than on (which is how you need to do it) then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is damaged and in need of replacing. Which may well require the motherboard be replaced.

There would be no other way to resolve it (not like software or settings or something). If hardware is the problem the only fix is to repair or replace it.
If an external monitor didn't work, and you hooked it up while the laptop was off rather than on (which is how you need to do it) then it is probably the graphics card/GPU that is damaged and in need of replacing. Which may well require the motherboard be replaced.

There would be no other way to resolve it (not like software or settings or something). If hardware is the problem the only fix is to repair or replace it.

Solution