Samsung 4k TV with PC

Intars

Estimable
Apr 23, 2014
Hi,

Sorry for my english, not my native language.

Just bought new Samsung 48" UHD 4K Smart TV JU6472 (UE48JU6472UXXH) and planning connect TV with PC. I'm planning to buy Club3D Displayport 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 UHD (CAC-1070) to get best experience watching TV at 3840x2160p at 60Hz. But start wondering if my TV even have HDMI v2.0 to get 60Hz, maybe someone can help with advice? In PC I have GTX 660.
What is your opinion for getting best experience for this TV?

Solution
I don't know why manufactures make it hard to find exact information sometimes, it would make more sense for people.

Your PC or any HDMI input should be fine at 60Hz input like any other TV should be which i doubt any 4k TV out there would only be limited to 30Hz that would be stupid. Saying that, 60Hz input @ 4k is HDMI 2 spec and your DP Club3d adapter will work.
The manual for your TV says that the HDMI (MHL) input has HDCP 2.2 so it has to be HDMI 2.0. It also mentions
For the 7200 models and the 6 series models or lower, make sure to connect to the HDMI IN (STB/DVI)
port of the TV. Although the HDMI cable is connected to this port, the HDMI UHD Color function is not
available on the 6000 to 6075 series models

boju

Distinguished
I don't know why manufactures make it hard to find exact information sometimes, it would make more sense for people.

Your PC or any HDMI input should be fine at 60Hz input like any other TV should be which i doubt any 4k TV out there would only be limited to 30Hz that would be stupid. Saying that, 60Hz input @ 4k is HDMI 2 spec and your DP Club3d adapter will work.

Solution

Intars

Estimable
Apr 23, 2014
And guys how you think for budget 4K TV it's good but? Only low refresh rate little bit worried me, if TV will manage normali fast motion movies etc.