Samsung 7100 input

Jul 30, 2018
I use Harmony remote for my Samsung...all has been fine but recently when I start the TV it starts on the correct input (HDMI2) but then changes to HDMI1. I have to use the FIX IT MYSELF button to switch it back to HDMI2. I tried to fix the button on the desktop app but none of my remotes has the actual HDMI input buttons. Any info is much appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 11
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 4
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 9
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
How do I change input device on older Samsung TV and DISH Internet
Can Samsung TV control volume of Samsung sound bar, with 2 HDMI inputs?
I connected the HDMI output of a HD digital set up box via HDMI/DVI adapter to the DVI input of a Samsung monitor to watch TV.
Samsung TV and Roku Streaming Stick - TV does not detect input but displays image
Can't use new Samsung TV's HDMI-ARC (should be HDMI-3!) as a normal HDMI input
New Samsung TV - No headphone input has USB
I have samsung easy view TV its plasma TV. I can't find aux input. How to connect 2.1 speakers?
I have the new Samsung curve TV and I can't hook my dvd player into it. My dvd player does not have an HDMI input what do I do
Samsung TV, receiver, 4 HDMI inputs, HDMI switch and need to listen to all via headphones
I have an old high-end Yamaha receiver and and old but excellent Samsung TV. There is an HDMI inputs on the TV but none on t
Old VCR with only red,yellow,white CRA needs to connect to new Samsung Smart TV but doesn't work with AV or Component input. H
im trying to hook up a samsung flat screen with all input componets andmaganox dvd vcr recorder how do i get the hdmi imput (a
Need Composite Cable Inputs for 2016 Samsung TV
Samsung TV Component Input
I have a Samsung theater but my LG TV does not have the optical input for the stereo is there a way that I can connect to with
Have old Bose Lifestyle 8 System with no inputs other than RCA Audio in. NO Optical How do I connect to new Samsung 65" UHD
I am trying to hook up blu ray dvd player to my samsung hdtv but only have one input for hdmi and the hdmi is plugged into the
My Samsung TV has red-white-red-blue-green coponent input RCA jacks while my RCA stereo VHS player has only red-white- yellow
Samsung smart TV video input with only audio (no video) connected is disabled
samsung to older sony hometheatre without digital optical input

ASK THE COMMUNITY