Samsung Android OR Nokia Lumia Windows. (Better Gift Smartphone)

Which Smartphone Is a Better Gift?

• Samsung Android

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Nokia Lumia Windows

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

madthomas

Honorable
Aug 27, 2012
Well I want to gift my relative a smartphone. I stay In India and people have a lot of respect for Nokia here.

I am confused so as to gift Samsung or Nokia to my relative who is not so tech savvy

I have pondered upon the disadvantages and advantages of both the platforms for days but can decide.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Exactly which handsets were you looking at?

The Nokia Lumia series are great phones, though they are Windows phones. They are not nearly as customizable as Android devices, but do have some great features.

As for Samsung, they are one of the biggest and best manufacturers of mobile devices in the world. Particularly the Galaxy series, are amazing devices.

In my non-biased opinion; I would recommend a Galaxy S4. It's currently the best phone on the market at the moment in terms of hardware, and runs Android. Android is incredibly customizable and versatile.

agpp

Honorable
Apr 27, 2013

I have used both Nokia and Samsung hand sets and currently in the family we have three Samsung Galaxy phones from II to III and one Nokia Windows. The family member with the Nokia laments his choice and wishes he had the flexibility and features of the Samsung/Android hand sets.

So, in my very biased opinion I would recommend a Samsung Galaxy which uses the Android OS and which is readily able to upgrade to more recent versions of Android. As an OS, Android is also customizable and flexible.

Nichola Ginovaef

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013
Yeah, I bought my brother a Galaxy S4 and it`s gotta be the best phone I have seen in a while, just look at that screen, it`s jaw dropping, the whole reliability of the product itself, there is a reason the Galaxy Series have been rated number one amongst the Android enthusiasts.

Estimable
Mar 26, 2015
I am also living in india but no other mobile phones are better than nokia,microsoft.
samsung is good only in t.v.

ameyanil4

Estimable
Apr 22, 2015
samsung is the best according to my experience.....but lumia series are coming back slowly to the top they was before.......to give a gift...i reccomend lumia which is stylish and beatiful than samsung.....