Solved! Samsung bluray disk player bd-h5900

Dec 16, 2018
Is there a way to select the language in initial settings screen with no remote? Im so frustrated trying to download apps that dont even work let alone load... Please help...!

I think you are going to need either a replacement remote or a Logitech Harmony universal remote. Many "universal" remotes don't have all the functions of the original. The Harmony remotes have at least as many as the original and can also operate other components in your system.

I think you are going to need either a replacement remote or a Logitech Harmony universal remote. Many "universal" remotes don't have all the functions of the original. The Harmony remotes have at least as many as the original and can also operate other components in your system.

robert600

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012
Since you mention apps, I'm assuming you have a phone or tablet with an ir Transmitter? I use Galaxy Universal Remote - it controls everything (and I have some obscure devices) - gets my highest recommendation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 0
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
X Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1