Samsung galaxy s4 mini battery?

JawzBreaker

Estimable
Sep 13, 2014
Hi,
I just locked my phone put it on my desk left it for a couple minutes and tried to unlock it but it wont turn on at all. Did my battery just die? Is my phone just completely broken?

Any help greatly appreciated

thanks <3

Solution
well you nailed down that the battery isn´t at faulth. That means it´s different part that failed.

You could open the phone and see if the connector to the screen has come loose - it´s on the top left corner if I remember right. You ought to google some guide, which will help you point out how and where excactly to look.

There´s also a chance that is has some sort of water damage - in which case it may be non-revivable at all.

Anyways, like I pointed out. it´s an old phone and you may want to look to the newer Galaxy S6 which is a much better phone and won the best mobile of the year awards in many mobile forums.

Victorion

Estimable
Nov 9, 2015
s4 mini has alot of battery issues and charger issues (the charging port fails).

As it´s an old phone already, you should simply try to charge it, and if it doesn´t turn on, try another battery (see if you can borrow a friends or a maybe one from a store). Alternatively you could try charge the battery in the seperate samsung charger that is sold for Galaxy Note batteries. it will still charge the s4 mini battery, even if the sizes are different - you just stuff something in the bottom that will hold the battery in place and up against the charging port.

JawzBreaker

Estimable
Sep 13, 2014
sadly none of that worked :( the phone still doesn't turn on even with another battery which works 100%
should i just buy a new phone? or do you reckon can this be fixed

Victorion

Estimable
Nov 9, 2015
well you nailed down that the battery isn´t at faulth. That means it´s different part that failed.

You could open the phone and see if the connector to the screen has come loose - it´s on the top left corner if I remember right. You ought to google some guide, which will help you point out how and where excactly to look.

There´s also a chance that is has some sort of water damage - in which case it may be non-revivable at all.

Anyways, like I pointed out. it´s an old phone and you may want to look to the newer Galaxy S6 which is a much better phone and won the best mobile of the year awards in many mobile forums.

Solution