Samsung galaxy S6

Rokas2260

Estimable
Aug 17, 2014
Hi, wanted to ask about this phone a few things because thinking on buying it... So basically my questions are, is the screen really breakable ? (I saw a few reviews that said screen breaks from a basic drop). Does it have any storage issues ? (as in having invisible stuff taking all the storage, I have a phone Sony Xperia E3 which has nothing in the phone but has all of it spaces completely drained out and can't even download anything anymore...). Is a processor powerful enough to play a simple game without lag or freezing while loading a game ? (Example Hill climb racing). And last question, is it worth of buying it and is it better than the phone I want to change ? (I need a new phone, to change Sony Xperia E3, that would be a little more powerful and not have storage issues)

Solution
That Xperia E3 only has 4 GB internal memory, no wonder you can't install anything on it.

Galaxy S6 would be much better than the Sony you have now in all ways.

Get a good case for the phone, I don't think the S6 screen is any worse than any other phone.
That Xperia E3 only has 4 GB internal memory, no wonder you can't install anything on it.

Galaxy S6 would be much better than the Sony you have now in all ways.

Get a good case for the phone, I don't think the S6 screen is any worse than any other phone.

Solution

Rokas2260

Estimable
Aug 17, 2014

Alright thanks