Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 memory card slot

Spellbreak

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2013
Hello everyone,

I hope I'm in the right section and I don't have much knowledge about nowadays mobile phones and tables, so question might be stupid :)
I've just bought Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and looking for a memory card. The information I get from the internet is kinda strange because most of the time I see that my tab supports microSD only, but I also found that microSDXC or microSDHC are also supported up to 128 GB.

Will I be fine with Sandisk 128G-A46 Class 10/Uhs-I or Samsung 64GB microSDXC EVO UHS-I CLASS 10 ?

128GB are kinda expensive...

Spellbreak

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2013
But there is no microSD or microSDHC with 128 GB, but in tablets specs it is said that it supports up to 128GB. So it will be logically to assume that my tablet will read microSDXC?

Lukasik

Estimable
Jan 1, 2015

Hi I have bought the same card as you but I am having troublet to make it working. I have it formated in exFat, I had tried to format it in tablet as well but still having dificulties to copy files on it, store to pictures and so on. Is it working fine for you? Have you made any additional workaround please? Thank you

Spellbreak

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2013
Hi Lukasik and sorry for keeping you wait so long, haven't been here few months. Well yeah it works fine, no issues so far. Actually I just inserted the card right from the box, so no formating was needed.