Solved! SAMSUNG J1 ace not supported content

Jan 5, 2019
Here is some problem. I try to insert the 8gb SD card to samsung j1 ace bcs its running out of space already. So i move all the photos& videos to sd card. After removed it, i try to open the photos&videos but its all black and show that its not supported content. Why is this happen? How can i get my photos & videos again?

Solution
How did you move them to the card exactly? And, did you restart (turn off and back on) the phone after the move? Depending on how they were moved, it may need that restart to clear out the prior info and locate them on the card instead.

You may also want to check in whatever app you are viewing them through to make sure there isn't an option in the "Settings" of that app to change where it looks for the files.
How did you move them to the card exactly? And, did you restart (turn off and back on) the phone after the move? Depending on how they were moved, it may need that restart to clear out the prior info and locate them on the card instead.

You may also want to check in whatever app you are viewing them through to make sure there isn't an option in the "Settings" of that app to change where it looks for the files.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS