Before you press that button please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help as well.
- Start by doing a hard reset, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it backup.
- If it doesn't work, do try to test your AC adapter or try another charger that has the same voltage and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- Also do try to boot the laptop without its battery.
- Next is to reseat the RAM's, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure that all RAM are seated properly into each slot.
- If all these will not work the problem lies in the motherboard of your laptop.