samsung s 10.5 tablet with in a minute of turning it on it heats up and the batterie dies in a 2 hours at most. cant change ba

Mentalist_1

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
Need help my samsung tablet 10.5 heats up with in a minute of turning it and does not hold a change anymore.
The batterie is intergrated in the tablet.

Solution
Well if the battery is going, it is possible it needs replacing. There are many videos online that can walk you through doing this yourself, but if you are uncomfortable doing so, then you should look into a local tech or repair shop.

NOTE: If the device is still under warranty, then you should be contacting the manufacturer.
Well if the battery is going, it is possible it needs replacing. There are many videos online that can walk you through doing this yourself, but if you are uncomfortable doing so, then you should look into a local tech or repair shop.

NOTE: If the device is still under warranty, then you should be contacting the manufacturer.

Solution

mhyde18

Commendable
Nov 24, 2016
I have a LG 10 tablet and I was using it. I put it don't for about 1minute when I got back to it
and press the unlack button it would not turn on
I plus it in for 10 minutes and tried turning it on again...but again it won't come on
What do I son next to get it on