Samsung series5.windows7 wont load

jambo 72

Estimable
Oct 8, 2015
I have a samsung series5 notebook.i turn it on and it says loading windows files.Half way through it just stops.it wont open or anything.It wont even let me system restore.PLEASE HELP ME!

Solution
Hi,

Do a hard reset first, remove the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then boot the laptop back up. The operating system might be corrupted already if the same issue persist after the hard reset. Try doing another System Restore with these methods and if that doesn't work please do perform a Factory Reset.
- Press and hold the ESC key, and then start the laptop. (don't let go of ESC until it starts restore system)
- Find Samsung Recovery Solution program, and run it. Or Enter Menu windows.
- Press F11 to restore Samsung factory settings.
Hi,

Do a hard reset first, remove the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then boot the laptop back up. The operating system might be corrupted already if the same issue persist after the hard reset. Try doing another System Restore with these methods and if that doesn't work please do perform a Factory Reset.
- Press and hold the ESC key, and then start the laptop. (don't let go of ESC until it starts restore system)
- Find Samsung Recovery Solution program, and run it. Or Enter Menu windows.
- Press F11 to restore Samsung factory settings.

Solution