samsung smart hub

toonakin84

Estimable
Feb 4, 2016
i am going through the same thing as everyone else on this I have model un40eh5300 its about 3 years since I purchased my tv and I loved it even encouraged others to get Samsung smart tvs in one hand I'm glad I'm not the only one but in the other totally annoyed I paid good money for this thing it was working completely fine last week and now this weeks its been headache after headache how do we sue Samsung or have them replace our piece of crap tvs they have sold us all

Please add some additional detail about the problem. Was there some firmware update.... what happened?

Per your post, I understand that other people are having the same problem but knowing what the problem is could either lead to a technical solution or lead toward something like a class action lawsuit is being filed.

Note: Class actions seldom really do anything for the affected end consumers. Possibly "win" via a no cash value discount coupon towards some future purchase..... In any case would not count on or expect that solution. Probably months, if not years, away. And someone has to start the process....

However, there could be some applicable solution out there that has gone un-noticed or thought to be inapplicable.

unosimple

Commendable
Apr 11, 2016

unosimple

Commendable
Apr 11, 2016
Hi Ralston, something was done at Samsung end. It cannot be that many people started to get problems with this TV set not recognizing wireless networks. In my case, we did not change anything, modem, router, service provider, everything is the same, the TV Set just stopped recognizing wireless networks (that is the only reason we bought it!). I did try with wired network, and the TV does recognize the internet connection. It is the wireless piece that is broken badly. If any help, it would be really appreciated.