Samsung Smart TV, Ultra HD shows not working on Netflix app

Umang_94

Estimable
Mar 27, 2015
I have no issue loading the app on the TV or watching the majority of shows but the Ultra HD channels don't work. It says, "we are having trouble right now playing this title, please try again later". I have ensured that the TV and application are up to date and that "Instant on" has been turned off. However nothing is solving the problem, any suggestions would be really appreciated.
(UK Netflix as well)

sidler73

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015
I had the same problem and tried all the fixes suggested online and none worked. I have finally fixed mine by logging into netflix on my laptop and going to "Your Account" then clicking on "Playback Settings" in the "Your profile" section and set my streaming quality to high (it was on auto). Netflix warns it can take up to 8 hours to take effect and that was the case for me. I kept checking it but still got the error message when all of a sudden hours later it actually loaded up and played normally.

Hope this works for you too.

JSS331

Estimable
Apr 11, 2015
Using this worked for getting rid of the 'Netflix is unable to play this at this time' message, however it seems as though the audio now has an echo effect to it. Anyone else experience this? I'm going to give it a few more hours and try it again. This has been frustrating me for the last three weeks though and I'm happy that I at least have video back.

jiaxihewa

Estimable
Apr 12, 2015
This has been frustrating me for the last three weeks though and I'm happy that I at least have video back.
6OloU6