pjg

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012
UN46D6050TF model. When tv is first turned on and go into smarthub to connect to netflix there is a message that states there isnetwork interference. each time we have to go into network settings and reconnect to the wireless network. Help Please????

pjg

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012

out of warranty and we updated the firmware 7 week ago

23Boca

Estimable
May 31, 2015
Found this online tonight after having same issue and nothing worked
Go to the following site which has detailed instructions and a picture: http://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/815ct-samsung-un65es8000f-xza-connected-wirelessly.html#ixzz3bgr7rvil

Expert: TV Tech1 replied 1 year ago.
get into the Tools/Menu setting, find the Setup icon, select Anynet, turn it off so at least that Anynet nag screen goes away. Then turn Anynet back on. go to network and try to connect, wireless networks will populate

See picture in link below

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/815ct-samsung-un65es8000f-xza-connected-wirelessly.html#ixzz3bgr7rvil

Jul 4, 2015
I've had a similar problem with my UE46ES7000: fine connecting with an ethernet cable, but when I tried to connect wirelessly the TV just scanned for a while and found nothing. I tried updating the firmware but still no joy.

Having looked around the various forums for ideas I eventually contacted Samsung, who said it was probably a NIC (network interface card) issue, and suggested I contact John Lewis, who sold me the TV three years ago, since Samsung offers only a 12-month warranty. The John Lewis customer support guy put me through to the technical support team who, hooray, managed to fix the problem.

For me - and I realise this may not work for everyone - the solution was to do a factory reset of the TV. You do this by turning the set off, then press, in sequence on your remote control, info-menu-mute-on. This brings up a menu on the screen that includes a factory reset option. When you click this the TV turns off, and when you turn it on again it runs through its full set-up sequence. This is different to doing a set-up through the normal menu - I'd tried that previously and it didn't find the wireless routers, whereas this time it did.

I hope this helps at least some of you who have the problem - and for the rest, you have my sympathy because maybe it will be something to do with the NIC.

Lin_1_

Commendable
May 25, 2016

Lin_1_

Commendable
May 25, 2016
I have the same problem. No Internet connection. I was told to repair the Tv with a new part that it needs. Mine is out of warranty, too.
Costco will not take it back.