Om_9__

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017
I have same problem ..but when I connect external monitor via hdmi cable its working on that. What may I do now. Plz help

Solution
If your laptop will work on an external screen but the attached one isn't, either the attached display is damaged and needs replacing, the cable that connects the display is damaged and needs replacing, or the cable is loose. If it is the last one you just need to disconnect it at both ends and then reconnect.

NOTE: If the device is under warranty make sure you don't open it up on your own or do anything to it. Contact the manufacturer instead.
If your laptop will work on an external screen but the attached one isn't, either the attached display is damaged and needs replacing, the cable that connects the display is damaged and needs replacing, or the cable is loose. If it is the last one you just need to disconnect it at both ends and then reconnect.

NOTE: If the device is under warranty make sure you don't open it up on your own or do anything to it. Contact the manufacturer instead.

Solution