Screen tearing on my laptop(1050)

Adrian Ionut

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
So I have a new laptop, and I have screen tearing ,is really bad i can't play anything and just buyed this laptop (ASUS ROG Strix GL503VD-FY004)if I turn v sync on and is ok but I have low fps to the point that i can't play. In PUBG with v-sync on is ok but in watch dogs 2 with it on or off is the same thing.....can somebody help me please? I had the same problem with my desktop with an 1050ti but i don't care cause I'm leaving for college. My laptop specs areI ntel® Core™ i7-7700HQ pana la 3.8GHz, 15.6" Full HD, 8GB DDR4, 1TB + 8GB cache, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB .

Solution
Alright heres the problem; Your FPS needs to match the refresh rate on your monitor or you get screen tearing. VSYNC matches your FPS with your refresh rate, turn your settings down in your games and turn on Vsync, or get your settings to give you the same FPS as your refresh rate.

Saturnity

Commendable
Jan 11, 2017
Alright heres the problem; Your FPS needs to match the refresh rate on your monitor or you get screen tearing. VSYNC matches your FPS with your refresh rate, turn your settings down in your games and turn on Vsync, or get your settings to give you the same FPS as your refresh rate.

Solution