sd card and steroz

James_573

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017
so I have a dual xdvd210 double din stero system in my truck. that has an option for an sd card. I downloaded and moved music from Google play on my galaxy safely un mounted my sd card and insert into stero I can see all the songs. no TITLE all in separate folder and no music or even play. wth is going on.

Solution
It depends on the card. If it was on a phone that had the card made into "Internal" storage, then your stereo won't see it. There are many reasons why stuff downloaded from a site won't work. It could be a copy write thing, as in not usable on other devices.

The quickest and easiest way to make sure it would work (should work) would be to have all the music you want put on a computer. Organize it as you wish (sub folders, names, etc.) then copy them from the computer to a blank SD card. Then use that card in the stereo. Should work.
It depends on the card. If it was on a phone that had the card made into "Internal" storage, then your stereo won't see it. There are many reasons why stuff downloaded from a site won't work. It could be a copy write thing, as in not usable on other devices.

The quickest and easiest way to make sure it would work (should work) would be to have all the music you want put on a computer. Organize it as you wish (sub folders, names, etc.) then copy them from the computer to a blank SD card. Then use that card in the stereo. Should work.

Solution