Solved! Sd card not working

arshadsr23

Prominent
Oct 30, 2017
Hi i have intex aqua 5.5 vr running on android marshmallow i have merged sd card with internal memory. It worked for 2 days. Now my phone is not able to read sd card. I also tried it on my pc but no result. Can i revert it. Pss

Solution
Well if you changed the card to be "Internal" rather than "External", then no other device will be able to read it. Only that specific phone. Even if you did a reset on the phone, it would make it so you can't read the SD card if it was set as "Internal".

Have you taken the card out at any point? That could cause issues when it has been make "Internal" storage.
Well if you changed the card to be "Internal" rather than "External", then no other device will be able to read it. Only that specific phone. Even if you did a reset on the phone, it would make it so you can't read the SD card if it was set as "Internal".

Have you taken the card out at any point? That could cause issues when it has been make "Internal" storage.

Solution

arshadsr23

Prominent
Oct 30, 2017

Thanks for reply. Yes i do have. But now the card is not read by this phone also. Shall i buy another sd card. Will the new one will work at least in this phone.