secure method for saving pictures

Mar 1, 2018
I don't really know much about this stuff so hoping somewhere out there does. I'm looking to store some private information. I wanted to do it with a camera and then user some type of printer to print the pictures out. I want it to be completely offline as well so nothing could steal the pictures from the camera(I'm not too sure how this works with the wifi beiing accessed and if they could take anything off my camera). I've looked around a lot and I haven't found much.

I'd like to note I tried one of those instant cameras like the fuji instax things, but they didn't work well enough for what I needed. A lot of the pictures I'll be taking are close up of papers and emails.

Solution
I may be wrong but I would think that most, if not all, cameras that have built-in Wi-Fi would have an option to turn it off. I also think that the camera would require a password to access the camera via a Wi-Fi connection. Of course the safest course would be to disable Wi-Fi if it is on by default.
I may be wrong but I would think that most, if not all, cameras that have built-in Wi-Fi would have an option to turn it off. I also think that the camera would require a password to access the camera via a Wi-Fi connection. Of course the safest course would be to disable Wi-Fi if it is on by default.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS