Self deactivation problem

May 27, 2018
I thought I had it running properly at last. I got to grips with Windows Defender after getting all updates and hopefully drives. I've asked on a thread but no reply as yet.
I then installed avast free anti virus and done the cleanup as well by subscribing. I thought after this it was all go but today when turning on I've got crashing issues again and a message saying both my windows defender and avast was off. Then I went to go into avast and it said cant load iu. I've found out how to fix this loading iu issue but is this why my pc has ran into trouble.
What will I do???
Please answer lol

Solution
You seem to have started a couple dozen various threads in the last few days. I would recommend you start over and re-install Windows from scratch, with nothing overclocked. Given all of your issues, it is nearly impossible to know how to resolve them without starting from a clean baseline.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
You seem to have started a couple dozen various threads in the last few days. I would recommend you start over and re-install Windows from scratch, with nothing overclocked. Given all of your issues, it is nearly impossible to know how to resolve them without starting from a clean baseline.

Solution
May 27, 2018
Thank you. I'm doing new install now. And I've asked several times because I'm no getting answered. I've asked how to stop overclocking but no one has told me. Maybe u would be so kind and let me know. Thanks