wayne6372

Estimable
Mar 3, 2015
How much could I sell my laptop for it is a HP Probook 455 G 1, below will be product description from computers input.Well it is 8gb windows 7 home premium 64 bits from what I could see , wouldn't let me copy and paste for some reason.Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance and have a fantastic day!!

Solution
hello there after doing some research if i were selling this laptop on craigslist i would ask 350$ or best offer the reason for this is that you can buy a brand new A6 series laptop for about 429$ and the lower model A4is going for 329$ so seeing as how they dont make your laptop anymore but that its better than the brand new A4 laptops and that somebody could spend a few dollars more if they wanted and get a A6 processor used instead of an brand new A4 is how i came to my price point plus i do not know the condition hope this helps

psycrow395

Honorable
Feb 13, 2012
hello there after doing some research if i were selling this laptop on craigslist i would ask 350$ or best offer the reason for this is that you can buy a brand new A6 series laptop for about 429$ and the lower model A4is going for 329$ so seeing as how they dont make your laptop anymore but that its better than the brand new A4 laptops and that somebody could spend a few dollars more if they wanted and get a A6 processor used instead of an brand new A4 is how i came to my price point plus i do not know the condition hope this helps

Solution