Sending Text Messages From My Computer

danmancastro

Honorable
Aug 29, 2012
Hello, I'd like to be able to send a text message from my office computer to around 400-500 people at the same time. Does anyone know of any technology that can do that?

I think I need some sort of bridge from the internet to the cellular networks. But not sure how to get that or who to call.

Any ideas?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Cell Phone General Discussion 1
C Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 1
D Cell Phone General Discussion 1
E Cell Phone General Discussion 1
D Cell Phone General Discussion 3
T Cell Phone General Discussion 1
V Cell Phone General Discussion 1
A Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
A Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
J Cell Phone General Discussion 1
N Cell Phone General Discussion 1
Z Cell Phone General Discussion 3
B Cell Phone General Discussion 1
A Cell Phone General Discussion 0
A Cell Phone General Discussion 3
D Cell Phone General Discussion 1
L Cell Phone General Discussion 1
Similar threads
Question is it still possible to send mails from old phones
Please send my puk number * Mod edit for personal info *thanks
How do I read text messages that I receive from others? Can send okay but where to read received ones.
I'm trying to send GIFS by text message keeps saying unsupportive format how can I remove this
I can send a txt message to others, but my cellphone didn't receive any textback from them, what is the problem to my phone?
Solved! Is there somewhere I can send my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to have it unlocked? I am happy to pay to get this done as I hav
I missed my all contact plz send me my contect
some anonymous send a messages on my whatsapp how can i know who messaged me and from where?
Samsung Edge 7 stopped sending and receiving emails
My husband and I are on the same phone plan how do I send a recorded voicemail from my phone to his,I don't want to take a cha
im trying to login to an old gmail account that i haven't used in years but it asks for verification. it says it will send a v
Inbox and send messages photo
Can someone send a text to another person and make the number show it came from a different number
I'm having a phone exchanged, but I have to send the damaged one in first so how do I save my photos
transfer photos from phone I had to send back
why can't i view the whole text message on an htc before i send it
How to Send Free Texts with Google Voice
Cant send picture messages?
Phone not sending or receiving any calls or text messages.
How to receive pictures on my phone instead of a message to use a internet computer and go to website to view them.

ASK THE COMMUNITY