Jungle_Boi

Estimable
May 24, 2014
Greetings, I have a few questions about the Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset. The pair I was looking to buy can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-G4ME-BLACK-Gaming-Headset/dp/B00KK8ZLEC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437354230&sr=8-1&keywords=sennheiser+g4me+one&pebp=1437354254308&perid=1FAQN87J2ZGX47G1M0WM

First off, I usually will be playing games like CS:GO, and was wondering how these would compare to the closed back headphones like the G4ME ZERO's.
Second, will their be any sound leak? And how much? Will it be enough to wake up my parents late at night while gaming a couple rooms away? In addition to that, will the noise leak be bad enough that it will be picked up by the microphone if I am taking in game?

Lastly, do you guys have any recommendations for any other headsets? I would prefer to say to Sennheiser because they are a well known brand, known for amazing sound quality.
Just for extra information, I do not have an amp or any other device like that. And the motherboard I have is a MSI z97A Gaming 7.
Thanks!!

Jungle_Boi

Estimable
May 24, 2014
I would appreciate help ASAP. All of my computer parts should be here tomorrow, and this is the one last piece I need. And I am still uncertain if I want to buy this Sennheiser headset.