Question Service center replaced mobo but problem still occuring

Jul 22, 2019
so I bought asus g504 around april and the laptop just went dead after 2 mos the first thing I notice before it died was I'm frequently pushing the power button for 1min to do the residual reset until it totally doed down. when I brought it to asus service center they replaced the motherboard which took around 1.5 mos. I got it last week but then now im experiencing it again, the laptop wont turn on after I push the power button then I need to press and hold for mins to make it start again. I don't really know what's happening I'm really trying my best starting with the simple things like turn on before putting any connectors, removing all connectors then waiting minuyes before turning it off.

If your laptop is that new, and still under warranty, then you need to have the manufacturer look at it again. This is on them. Either they need to fix it correctly or replace it.

Anything you or someone else were to do to is would just void the warranty.

hang-the-9

Titan
Does not really bode well for those models, I got an FX model ASUS and mine did the same thing, motherboard died. I am still waiting for the warranty fix. There is quite a few issues around with them, including loud fans all the time and heat issues. Probably what kills the motherboards.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 3
N Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 4
E Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1