Sharper Image SVC410 - does it even exist?

IHazABone

Honorable
Nov 7, 2013
My family recently bought a Sharper Image SVC410 for my Dad, as he's big on ocean kayaking, skiing, surfing, etc. and he's always wanted a mountable camera. However, upon coming across some difficulties with setup, we tried looking it up. It appears as though something under this name does not exist. It's a meager camera, as well. But there was nothing on the Sharper Image website, nothing on google, nothing of the sort anywhere. It was bought from Future Shop in here in Canada. Does this thing even exist, or is it a knockoff of some kind?

Solution

You would think so but if you look at the user guide it is for the Sharper Image camcorder. While doing a Google search I came across that it was manufactured by Southern Telecom but branded as a Sharper Image product. They have several user guides for similar Sharper Image models.

IHazABone

Honorable
Nov 7, 2013
Hm. That's weird. It says nothing of Southern Telecom on the box, manual, or product. I would have thought that Sharper Image, being the child company, would have it on their website.

You would think so but if you look at the user guide it is for the Sharper Image camcorder. While doing a Google search I came across that it was manufactured by Southern Telecom but branded as a Sharper Image product. They have several user guides for similar Sharper Image models.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS