Should I get this TV for PC gaming?

Solution

Should be great then but make sure you can return it if see any problems.

elbert

Distinguished
Depends on the games you play. I say yes to any other than first person shooters. Even if the unput lag didn't get you the 60hz is a bit low balling for shooter. You could play your shooter games on the old monitor possibly.

Kemy07_

Prominent
Feb 19, 2017

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Im not playing shooters actually. But simulator games and racing games. Actually Ill probably buy an PS4 after some months, so I it would be usefull. Im owning a Samsung S22D390Q.

Thanks in advance :)

junkeymonkey

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
some hdtvs make great monitors and some don't I would read up on any enduser reviews on pc use and check the manual out to see how well covered pc use is with it . like if its covered pretty well maybe if it just heres how to hook it up in a quick 2 liner sentence ??????

like this I use [for example ] you se like 3000 reviews and skim through them at all using as a pc monitor

https://www.walmart.com/ip/SCEPTRE-X325BV-F-32-LED-Class-1080P-HDTV-with-Ultra-Slim-Metal-Brush-Bezel-MHL/25059349

after I got this one over a year ago my buddy bought a visio 32 for a lot more money to show it up and man did it suck as a monitor

anyway just the way it is and you got to look them over carefully and kinda know what to look for

''I say yes to any other than first person shooters ' all I play is fast fps games with out issue on that hdtv ????

elbert

Distinguished

Should be great then but make sure you can return it if see any problems.

Solution